Thursday, March 4, 2010

Award


Sowmya has shared this "Honest Scrap "Award with me.Thanks Sowmya for sharing this award,,Thanks a lot that thinking of me,,so sweet of you dear..

This award comes with a set of rules:
a) I must brag about it.
b) Display the badge on my blog and link to the one who tagged me to prove that I didn't tag myself (how pathetic that would be!)
c) Share 10 things about myself.
d) Pass the award to other follow bloggers by visiting their site.

Here 10 honest things about my self,,,,
1.I am very friendly and honest girl.
2.never I am not  selfish.
3.I love to cook,crafts,drawings etc...
4.I never explore my sorrows,I never afraid from the problems.life is full of sorrows and happy's.
5.I love the nature.The nature is real beauty in the world created by the god.I love the wonderful creation.
6.I respect the traditions.

7.Always I love my family..
8.I love the people that who love me.
9.like to know about new things.
10.love the beautiful and melody music......


I would like to share this award with.,,,
Nithu
Swathi
Kothiyavunu 
Renuka
Aruna
Priya
Daisy Blue
Gita
Priya
Aruna Manikandan
Shahana
Siddhi
Please accept the award......

14 comments:

Anu said...

Congrats on ur award.

Nithu Bala said...

Congrats on your award Dear.. Thanks for sharing it with me..I'm really honoured..will post soon..I'm yet to post your earlier awards too..will be posting them tomorrow:-)

Gomathy S said...

Congrats on your award Swapna and thanks to you I received my first award :)

subhashini said...

Congrats!!! on your award.

priya said...

congrats and thx a ton for thinking of me, dear!

Swathi said...

Swapana,

Congrats on your award, thanks for sharing with me.

Aruna Devi said...

Congrats on ur award...And Thnk u Very much for sharing with me...

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on your award dearie...thank you so much for passing to me :)

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Congrats Swapna on your award!!!!

Ms.Chitchat said...

Congratulations on the award. You deserve it. Enjoyed ur honest confessions.

Indian food recipes said...

Congrats dear...keep rocking!

Unknown said...

Thank you all.....

Renuka Bedre - Rao said...

Congrats on your award dear! thanks alot for sharing with me! so kind of u to remember me..I will soon post in my blog!!

shahana said...

Thanks alot for sharing this award with me dear