Thursday, February 4, 2010

Award

I am very happy to receive this award from Sowmya,,Thanks a lot Sowmya for sharing this award with me.
Thanks for your encouragement and appreciation.....

This award comes with a set of rules:
  • Thank the person giving the award.
  • Copy the award to your blog.
  • Place a link to their blog.
  • Name 7 things people don't know about you.
  • Nominate 7 bloggers
  • Place a link to those bloggers
  • Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award.
  • See more  details  here
I would like to pass this award to such a kreative bloggers..
  Siddhi
  Deepa
Once again thanks to Sowmya for passing this award ...

8 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey Swapna
first of all let me congratulate to you on your award !!!!you deserve this...and thanks for sharing with me,it means lot to share this award with lovely friend like you...njoyy the award and keep blogging...

cheers

Joy Of Cooking

Veggie Hut said...

Congratulations!! Very well deserved.. wish u many more!!

Cheers

Jyoti

Siddhi Shirsat said...

congrats swapna for geting the award...u deserve it...thnx for sharing it with me

Vrinda said...

Congrats and thanx for thinking of me...

priya said...

hi swapna, congrats and thx a ton for thinking of me, dear!!..i am truly honored!!

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Hi Swapna,
Congrats on your award! May you win many more in near future!!!! And thanks a lot for sharing this award with me. The award is a booster to my endeavor in this field.
Deepa

Reshmi said...

congrats for the award...swapna...

Unknown said...

Thank u all,,u deserve it...